Menoquil OverviewAs being part of the natural cycle of life, menopause has become one of the main health issues of women that needs more attention. Unfortunately, not all women have an ample amount of knowledge regarding the nature of menopause and how to manage it. Since menopause brings about the onset of some undesirable symptoms, it is but a wise move for women to get to know how to manage these symptoms properly.
The most popular method for managing menopause is by the use of hormone replacement therapy (HRT). However, recent studies have linked HRT with breast cancer, ovarian cancer, endometrial cancer, and cardiovascular diseases.
Thus, because HRT has been crossed-out as being a good method to manage menopause, more and more women have embraced the good promise of alternative supplement. One of the alternative methods of managing menopause is by the use of natural supplements like Menoquil.
What is Menoquil and How do its Ingredients Work?Menoquil is a natural health supplement for women who are undergoing menopause. As posted on their site, Menoquil's proprietary formula uses only well-researched and clinically -approved ingredients such as the following:
Vitamins and Minerals
- Vitamin D - plays an important role in maintaining the right bone structure. This vitamin helps regulate calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin K - this vitamin is known for its blood-clotting property but vitamin K also helps synthesize protein in the body.
- Calcium - helps prevent osteoporosis.
- Phosphorus - improves bone hardness and as well as strengthens the bone-preserving properties of calcium.
Natural Herbs and Extracts
- Dong Quai - is a root extract long used for its Anti-PMS properties; it has an effect to the body's hormones especially estrogen.
- Guggul Gum Resin Extract - is taken from the sap of the Commiphoramukul tree (a native of India). It helps lower cholesterol levels and triglycerides which can be beneficial in managing weight-gain due to menopause.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - contains 2 - 4% caffeine which can help give one an energy boost. It can also alleviate hot flashes.
- Wild Yam Root - helps fight the symptoms brought by lack of estrogen in the body which are: vaginal dryness, decrease in libido, and osteoporosis. It is a natural alternative to estrogen therapy.
- Black Cohosh - is an herb that may potentially increase the effects of estrogen to the reproductive body parts of a woman. It also affects the brain's health by elevating one's mood.
- Cnidiummonnieri - is a plant that has been long used in China to improve one's sex drive and/or to promote fertility in women.
- Red Clover Flower Powder And Powdered Extract - red clover helps decrease the severity of hot flashes and night sweats.
- Soy Isoflavones - have phytoestrogens that mimic the effect of estrogen in the body.
- In addition, BioPerine® is added into the formula because it has the capacity to increase the bioavailability (usability and absorbability) of these aforementioned natural substances.
What are the Advantages of Menoquil?
- Affordable. One bottle contains 120 tablets. One can get a bottle for only 39.95 USD.
- Easy to use. Just drink 2 tablets of Menoquil each day.
- Has a 60-day money back guarantee. If the product doesn't work, the buyer can get her money back without any additional cost or delay.
- Natural. Since it is natural, its risk of causing allergies and adverse effects is very minimal.
- Alleviates several symptoms.Its ingredients do not only target one but almost all of the symptoms a woman may experience during menopause.
What are the Disadvantages of Menoquil?
- No samples provided.
It is important to note that as long as one follows the recommendations of the manufacturer about using the product, overall, Menoquil has no evident disadvantage.
Is Menoquil Safe?Menoquil is safe; its natural ingredients were carefully selected and researched. It is being manufactured in a well-equipped facility and has passed the standards of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices).
As to date, there are no written accounts online and in published materials stating that Menoquil has caused any negative or adverse effect. In fact, most critics, bloggers and consumers have positive reviews about the product.
The manufacturer also offers several product packages which allow the buyer to get more products in a much cheaper price such as the following:
- Preferred Package: get 1 free Menoquil Relief System if you buy 5 Menoquil products. (Limited offer)
- Extreme Value Package: get 1 free product if you buy 3 Menoquil products.
- Most Popular Package: this package is comprised of 3 different products (Menoquil 120 tablets, Progesteril 4 oz and ZenerGreen Super Green Tea Energizer 60 caps) but it sells for a lower price. It also comes with a free eBook.
- Starter Package: get 2 products (Menoquil 120 tablets and ZenerGreen Super Green Tea Energizer) for only 39.95 USD. It also comes with a free eBook.
Who Can Take Menoquil and How is it Used?Two tablets can be taken during breakfast and another 2 tablets one hour before sleep. It can be taken by women who are at any stage of menopause and it can already be taken once menopause symptoms occur. Women who are not in the menopausal stage of their life are discouraged to use the product. Pregnant women should not use this product too. Menoquil should not be taken for reasons that are outside of its original use or purpose.
ConclusionMenoquil is not just a great natural product for women who are undergoing menopause; more than that, it's a supplement that offers relief for all menopause symptoms so that women won't have to take various other supplements.
In addition, Menoquil is affordable and easily accessible - ordering is just one click away. Its natural ingredients, the facility where it is being manufactured, the benefits that it offers - all of these indeed make Menoquil as one powerful tool in managing menopausal symptoms.
On the other hand, this product is not intended to be used by any woman. Having a good knowledge of the product's background before using it is important to avoid any untoward circumstances.